How to get started ?
Poddar Brio International School aims to spread the wings ofeducation in the desired social standard to the budding citizens oftomorrow, empowering them with the spark of meaningful andappropriate knowledge without caste, racial, gender or religious bias.
THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA ARE USUALLY CONSIDERED WHILEADMITTING A STUDENT:
• The applicant’s capabilities to cope with the academic and ethicalnorms of the school and the potential to absorb the scholasticand non-scholastic curriculum offered by the school
• Student’s records from previous school
• Junior KG and Senior K G admission will be based on parents andstudent interaction with the principal
• For admission to classes I t o VII the students will have to appearfor a written test in English and Mathematics
THE ADMISSION KIT CAN BE PURCHASED FROM SCHOOL OFFICE WHICH INCLUDES:
• School Prospectus • Admission Form • Medical Form • Fee Structure
THE APPLICATION FORM, DULY FILLED IN ALL RESPECTS, MUST BESUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING, WITHIN THE LAST DATE PRESCRIBED BY THE SCHOOL:
• Completely filled medical form
• Original birth certificate of the candidate along with a photocopy for Pre-Primary admissions
• School leaving certificate of previous school for Primary and Secondary admissions
• Photocopy of the report card of the last class attended in previous school
• Four recent passport size colored photographs of the student
• Two colored photographs each of father, mother and guardian(if/as applicable) responsible for pick up and drop of the child, toand from the school
• Result of any special evaluations or tests conducted, pertaining to child’s aptitude or psychology
• The admission letter may be collected from the school office afterdeclaration of the selection result and completion of admissionprocedures including payment of fees Tuition fee can be paid infour installments by Cheque or by Demand Draft, drawn in favorof Poddar Brio International School , payable at Badlapur , District Thane.